Wednesday, March 27, 2013

GG Couture Nail Lacquer

These lovely and bold polish designs are by GG Couture Nail Lacquer! I was thoroughly impressed with the application and formulas, but most importantly I found my favorite polish for the year(so far)! All of the designs had full coverage in 2 coats and I used 1 coat of Seche topcoat. These polishes were so much fun to swatch after being on a pastel overload(lol). You can even have your polishes scented.  This designer also offers a custom polish option, I'm currently in the process of working on one, I even get to name it! Woohoo!!!! Customer service has been top-notch to boot.  If you are interested in any of the polishes below,  designer Gabrielle is offering all my lovies a special, you buy any 3 polishes and you can get 1 free by entering the code: bdette3
 By far my favorite polish of this year! When smoky black/gray meets large dark blue hexes in this design it explodes into a super shiny gorgeous hit!




This is a stunning amethyst purple polish filled with small gunmetal silver glitter giving it a killer metallic touch!

This antique silver/pewter/gold design has a good formula. It really complemented my skin tone and was just incredibly shiny!
Buy 3 Polishes And Get 1 Free with Code: bdette3

No comments:

Post a Comment