Tuesday, April 23, 2013

D&R APOTHECARY

Tonight I am featuring 4 polishes by D&R Apothecary Nail Polish.  I was Etsy surfing (my favorite late night pastime) and came across this Indie Designer and was squealing at the huge and exciting assortment of polishes and sizes there were to choose from.  I like all the formulas but the colors and glitter combos have me drooling! If you see anything you like click on the designer name or polish name to take you straight to the store.
This is my absolute favorite polish from this designer!!!  This amazingly bright turquoise crelly is filled with fuchsia, hot orange and turquoise dots and hexes in metallic, matte and holographic finishes. I used only 2 thin coats and a Seche topcoat to make the magic happen!
This is a cream crelly with brown, gold, caramel and copper hex glitters in fine to large sizes; in both metallic and holographic finishes.  It has such an elegant and sophisticated look that makes it really stand out. 2 thin coats with a Seche topcoat was all it took, and I was ready to have tea with the Queen of England!
I am smitten with this beautiful black jelly filled with hex and shredded glitters in silver, and rainbow colors, fine to large in size; in both metallic and holographic finishes.  I really love to wear a nice black jelly anytime day or night. The glitters look like they actually float in mid-air! I used 3 thin coats with a Seche topcoat to achieve this galactic look!

Of all the designs, this one surprised me the most! I am not the biggest fan of reds and pinks but this pinky-red crelly has me mesmerized.  It literally looks like a Strawberry Patch on my nails and just so incredibly shiny and luscious it is mouth-watering delicious.  I applied 2 semi thin coats with a topcoat of Seche. This design is packed with glitters ranging in size from fine to large; square and hex in kelly green, black, rose pink and hot pink including matte, metallic and holographic glitters.
I have 4 more designs from D&R Apothecary that I will be putting in GIVEAWAYS next month so watch out!!!! You don't want to miss out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment