Monday, April 1, 2013

MOD Lacquer



One of my favorite pastimes is to go on Etsy and search for new polish designers.  Sometimes I am sadly disappointed with the polishes I receive. Then there are times like these, when  I receive polishes that put me in a polish coma because I can't stop staring at my nails and that is what  MOD Lacquer has done to me! I was sent 3 designs to review and all 3 are being posted(that is great)!

Nonpareils is a milky white jelly base with a variety of different colors and sizes of glitter. I used 3 super thin coats for complete opacity. The formula was fabulous and one of the best drying times I've seen in an Indie. This is definitely my favorite from designer Mod Lacquer(so far)! I am such a sucker from milky white glitterbombs but their formulas can be hard to work with, not this one!!!

Dreamland is a lavender cream that has tiny sparks of rainbow colors from micro holographic glitters. At first glance, I thought it was a shimmer but was so ecstatic to find out it was a creme! It looked like a purple galaxy on my nails!! I only used 2 coats and a topcoat of Seche to seal the deal.  The formula is great and application was easy pleasy!


Salida Del Sol is a pale warm yellows crelly formula with a variety of colors and different sizes of glitter. I applied 3 super thin coats with a Seche topcoat and just love the Summer feel of this design! I was excited to hear that Mod Lacquers will be coming out with more designs soon!


 




1 comment:

  1. Love the first two! Not a fan of warm yellow. Thanks for a great review!

    ReplyDelete