Wednesday, April 3, 2013

TRYST LACQUERS PT2

This is part 2 of my review on Tryst Lacquers by designer Kimberly Maranan who you can also find on Instagram, that is where I found her!!! Go check out her nail art, she is talented. Below are 5 more incredible polishes I swatched and reviewed from her collection. Click on the polish name or designer name to take you straight to her store.
15% Off ENTIRE PURCHASE USE CODE 
bdettenails15
 Cafe Au L'Amour 
This taupe jelly has amazing holographic micro glitters making this polish so unique that it is definitely my favorite of all the polishes being posted today. Even with the formula being a littler thicker than I am comfortable using, I am still placing this as my #1 due to its ingenuity! I layered 2 coats over OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons(makes perfect undie) and just couldn't stop admiring how this nude is in a class by itself! I am just sad that my pics could not even capture how ridiculously beautiful this design truly is.

This is a muted dusty green creme base filled with tiny periwinkle and small matte wine hex glitter. I used 3 thin coats with a topcoat of Seche for opacity. These 3 colors combined together make a lovely medley, I just love the wine colored hexes they make this design stand out and a top Tryst design for me.  
I really cannot stop gushing over how beautiful this collection is. Although there are a lot of light colors they are not(in my opinion)pastels. This design in particular is a beautiful combination of  a dusty pale blue creme filled with different sizes and shapes of blue, pink, and gold glitter and it doesnt look like an Easter egg. Kimberly really has an exciting and exclusive take on all her Tryst designs. 

Bluebells & Cockleshells
For all my lovies out there that like a jam packed glitter jelly, I give you Bluebells and Cockleshells!! This is an off white crelly base filled with tiny and small spring green hex, tiny matte white and royal blue hex, medium  sky blue hex, and iridescent shard glitter. I applied 3 thin coats, occasionally having to use the dab method. I also had to apply 2 coats of topcoat to give it a smooth finish. The finished product is fantastic and I LOVE the fun name, I smile every time I say it aloud!

This smoky blue-grayish jelly was opaque in 3 thin coats. It is jam packed with small and tiny gold and satin baby blue hex and square glitters. This a design that you can wear for work and play. The thing I like the most of this polish is that the glitters look like they are floating on my nails!



1 comment: