Monday, April 8, 2013

Urban Lacquer

The following 2 designs I am featuring are from Urban Lacquer.  I came across this exciting designer while Etsy surfing. Customer service is A+ with this shop owner! Click on Designer or polish name to take you to her store.
 
This is a rich yellow crelly full of gold flakies and iridescent shimmer.  It is named perfectly because it truly is the color of a baby yellow chick.  I used 2 thin coats (designer recommends 3) with a Seche topcoat.  It was a bit on the thick side, so I used the dap and spread method for the final coat to achieve full coverage.  I wish I could capture all the gold flakies that really makes this polish special.

This fantastic glitterbomb is made up of holo turquoise, royal blue, and color-shifting glitter in various sizes.  I used 2 thin coats over Concrete Catwalk by China Glaze to produce this stunning eye catching mani and sealed it with a topcoat of Seche. Easy to apply and so much fun to wear! This pic doesn't even come close to catching the blinding sparkle this design produces.  I am wearing The Blue today in observance of Autism Awareness month. 


1 comment: