Wednesday, May 22, 2013

INDECISIVE NAIL LACQUER

Today I will be swatching and reviewing 2 polishes by 
 This delicious bright blue jelly is COSMIC BUBBLES.  It is filled with white hexes, squares, and teeny tiny pearlescent white glitter.  I absolutely love how shiny and glossy this looked after only 3 thin coats with a topcoat of Seche to complete this yummy look!
I am really digging this unique thermal polish called ICHOR.  I used a pretty teal polish as my base.  I then layered 1 coat of ICHOR (I wish I had used 2 coats but I am still impressed with the results).  It turned clear when warm, the teal polish slightly darkened but was still very vibrant.  As soon as I exposed the polish to cold water it instantly turned to a beautiful sleek black. Remember to wrap the tips of your nails so you get the full effect!

 This is the shift in action! 
GORGEOUS!

Click on Designer name or polish name to take you straight to her store!

No comments:

Post a Comment