Monday, May 13, 2013

POLISHAUS LACQUER

I am so excited to show y'all these 4 amazing polish designs from The White Collection by POLISHAUS LACQUERS.   I came across designer and owner Lesley Urla via her Instagram @polishaus. Go check her out because she is having a blockbuster sale, 40% off her entire stock!!! And when I say her White Collection is gorgeous, it is an understatement.  
CLICK ON DESIGNER NAME OR POLISH NAME TO TAKE YOU STRAIGHT TO HER SHOP!!!
BURFDAY FROSTING  is my co-favorite from the White Collection!! This design is full of teal, red, orange, periwinkle, and blue glitter in hexes and squares with a variety of sizes.  Opacity was acheived with only 2 thin coats!  There was no fishing necessary!! It literally looks like a party on my nails, I love it!!!!
CELLIE MINT is so pretty.  This formula is an amazing white creme with opacity acheived in 2 coats.  It is filled with delicious pastel green and periwinkle hex with micro blue glitters  throughout.  I had a hard time between this one and Burfday Frosting for my #1 so they are 
tied for my favorite spot from this awesome upcoming designer.
TAFFETA WHITE has a very consistent and amazing creme formula(they all do).  It is jam packed with adorable teal and coral hexes with micro teal glitters throughout.  The 2 colors really complement each other in a way that my pic could not convey. It is a super pretty combination.  
  No collection is complete without some purple, so here is Purple Rain! There are beautiful purple and gray squares and hexes to make this design a beauty.  2 coats to opacity and like with all these formulas, application was a dream!
DON'T FORGET POLISHAUS LACQUERS' SALE: 
40% OFF ENTIRE STOCK

1 comment: